How Carrot Juice Can Boost Your Life
Drinking carrot juice is one of the most popular ways that you can provide a boost to your diet. Frequently called the "miracle juice" due to carrot juice's many healthy benefits, many people the world-over have seen greatly improved health from drinking carrot juice on a regular basis. Not only is carrot juice delicious on its own, carrot juice is also ideal to combine with other juices to make a drink the whole family can enjoy. And juicing carrots is easy!
Carrot Juice is the Richest Source for Many Vitamins
Carrot juice is one of the richest sources of vitamin A, as well as an excellent source of other vitamins, such as B complex. Carrot juice is rich in mineral content with high levels of calcium, copper, magnesium, potassium, sodium, phosphorus, chlorine, sulfur, and iron. Vitamin A is needed for the body for many essential functions such as:
- Good vision, especially at night or in darkened conditions
- Good bone and tooth development
- Healthy reproduction, both for the male and the female
- For healthy skin and mucous membranes. Vitamin A deficiency can lead to dry, rough and scaly skin. Increasing Vitamin A is a fast way that restores and heals healthy skin and can prevent future problems
- Protection of the body through its use as an antioxidant, potentially reducing the risk, or even rid the body, of certain cancers and cancer tumors
- Resistance to infectious diseases
Vitamin A is especially necessary in the diet of expecting mothers to build up and maintain the health of both the mother and the developing child. Fresh carrot juice should be included in the diet, not only during pregnancy, but also while nursing the baby.
How to make Carrot Juice
Juicing carrots is fast. Preferably buy organic carrots to gain even more benefit and better nutrition. Clean the carrots using water and a stiff vegetable brush. Do not peel, as valuable vitamins and minerals are contained in the skin and the upper surfaces. Juice using any good juicer machine from one of the major juicer manufacturers (buy online through our recommended suppliers.) Remove the carrot juice from the juicer. It should be drunk immediately it is made. If this is not possible, save the carrott juice in an air-proof container that should then be stored in a refrigerator.
Carrot juice can be blended with most other juices. Carrot juice is a delicious drink that can be enjoyed by all members of the family at any time of the day and drinking it will help cleanse the body and prevent illness.