5 Best Residential Localities in Bangalore
Bangalore, also known as The IT Hub of India, is home to the majority of IT professionals and students. Because of the pleasant weather and the cosmopolitan culture, Bangalore is a nice place to reside in. Since the IT sector is at its peak and also, this city is full of IT companies, you will find people from all parts of the country living here. If you are planning to move to this city, there are a lot of places which can suit you best as per your budget and also, as per your requirement. Let’s have a look at 5 Best Residential Localities in Bangalore:
1. Koramangala: If you want to live a luxurious lifestyle, then this place is a better option for you. Koramangala is counted in one of the Bangalore’s best residential neighborhoods. This place is full of several upscale residential apartments. A large number of restaurants and shopping malls are present here. One of South India’s biggest shopping malls, “The Forum Mall”, is also located in Koramangala. Also, there is no issue of transport facilities as this place is connected to the entire Bangalore through main roads.
2. Whitefield: This place is also an IT Hub as the offices of several top notch Software companies are located here. Various professionals working in those companies reside in Whitefield only due to which this place has seen a rise in the residential sector in recent years. Whitefield is also counted among the costliest places of Bangalore to reside in. It is also well connected to the major destinations as it is a junction of two major highways connecting Hyderabad and Vizag. Electronic City and Marathahalli are also like Whitefield where you can find a variety of Software Companies. IT professionals from all over India live in these areas.
3. MG Road: If you live with your family and want to admit your child in one of the best schools of Bangalore, then MG Road is a better option. Reputed schools like St. Josephs, Bishop Cottons, etc., are in and around MG Road. Also, if you are a person who loves to spend time in shopping and movies, then this place is also full of restaurants, eateries, theaters, shopping malls, etc. No issue in connectivity as this place has two metro stations which connect it to East and West Bangalore.
4. Indira Nagar: One of the posh areas of Bangalore, Indira Nagar is a preferred location to reside for many people. Lying in the heart of Bangalore, this place is connected to all the major commercial areas including IT hubs and it, itself, is one of the busiest commercial areas of Bangalore. A large number of restaurants, leisure joints and malls are located here. Bommanahalli metro station is the nearest metro station to Indira Nagar which connects it to all corners of Bangalore.
5. Banashankari: If you want to reside in a peaceful locality, then Banashankari is the best option for you. This place has several public parks where you can spend a quality time. There are also various old temples located in Banashankari. Be it restaurants, educational institutions, shopping centers, this place has got every facility you need to lead a comfortable life. Also, you don’t need to worry about the budget as you can find accommodations varying from low to moderate rentals.
So, if you are planning to move to Bangalore, this city has got everything that you require to lead a comfortable and peaceful life. Many times, when you search for an accommodation, you find unfurnished rooms or flats. And, buying new furniture can be very costly for you. Don’t worry, there are various options available where you can also rent furniture in Bangalore. This way, you can lead a life as per your choice without burning a hole in your pocket. So, pack your bags and welcome the change without worrying about anything.