What is online shopping?
Online shopping is the process consumers go through to purchase products on internet. There are number of online shopping store and online shopping malls, eshop, e-store, internet stop, web shop, are available over internet which gives option to buy or purchase products of your own choice.
Online shopping is nothing but electronics commerce (e-commerce) used for business-to-business (B2B) or Business-to-Consumer transactions or it relates to variety of business dealing conducted online.
Why is online shopping important and useful?
Online shopping is important because it offers buyers convenience that has never been achievable.
1) Options: For every product you can get number of vendors at one place. For example: if you want to buy mobile phones then you will get different mobile venders like Nokia, Motorola, lg, Samsung mobile phones are available at one shop.
Shoppers are provided with an abundance of merchant sites where almost any goods on earth can be bought. Consumers can also compare prices from a variety of different retailers with greater ease, compared to them physically going to shop in a built shopping centre to check prices.
2) Available 24*7: The technology that is now available allows customers to shop on the internet 24 hours a day and seven days a week without having to leave their homes or offices
3) Fast Service: Most of the online shopping websites delivers product with 3 working days. The best thing is there is no shipping cost included in the Cost price of the product.
4) Price and Selection: One advantage of shopping online is being able to quickly seek out deals for items or services with many different vendors. Shoppers find a greater selection online in certain market segments (for example, computers and consumer electronics) and in some cases lower prices.
5) Product Cost: Compared to normal shopping stores the products are available at cheaper then them.
6) Comparison: On internet you can compare pricing of product from one brand with other. So, there is option to buy product cheaper with better quality.
7) Easy Mode of Payment: There are very easy way / mode of payment. Credit cards are most preferable. But some online shopping vendors like cafegadgets.in, crazypricing.in gives option to their customer to purchase products on Emi or draft, Cheque are also acceptable by other online shopping. Means all facilities are given to customers and you don’t have to carry cash all the time.
Stores for Online Shopping in India
4) Gadgets guru
and many more